Terms & Conditions
- Rates. All rates are subject to change and / or availability. Be sure to confirm your rate at the time of making your reservation.
- Cancellation Policy. You have the right to cancel your reservation for up to 72 hours before the original scheduled reservation time without charge. However you will be charged a cancellation fee of $50.00 for any cancellation made more than 24 hours but less than 72 hours before the original scheduled reservation time. You will be charged the entire sum for the original reservation for any cancellation made less than 24 hours before the scheduled reservation time.
- Changes. Changes to your reservation are permitted subject to the following: A change is classified as a change to your original reservation, required a new reservation confirmation to be issued by Cool Regency Transportation. Please note that in some instances, a Major Change (such as dates, time and changes by you to the vehicle hired) will be classified as a CANCELLATION, and our CANCELLATION policy (Section 2) will apply accordingly. A Change Fee is charged for EACH change, provided we are able to accommodate such Change. The Change Fee charged shall be the greater of $30 or 20% of the originally quoted reservation. All Changes will be subject to availability. Should we be unable to proceed with a Change, and you wish to cancel your reservation, our standard cancellation policy will apply, in line with your original reservation.
- Right to change vehicle. Cool Regency Transportation reserves the right to change the vehicle requested for a hire by you at any time. This includes (but is not limited to) the color and style of the vehicle (including model type). We will only do so if we feel the requested vehicle is unfit to carry you and your passengers and will do our best to replace the vehicle with an identical model, however cannot guarantee to do so. By placing a reservation, you are confirming you are accepting this policy, and Cool Regency Transportation will not be held responsible for claims regarding this policy by you against Cool Regency Transportation.
- Damage. Any damage caused to the vehicle by any member of your party shall become the sole responsibility of you. Any costs associated with repairs and damage must be paid by you. An additional daily charge may be imposed should the limousine operator's vehicle be taken out of commission. Any Criminal Damage may be reported to relevant persons / authorities, should it be necessary. Cool Regency Transportation is not responsible for any baggage, or personal items which may have been left behind in the limousine operator's vehicle.
- Alter terms. Cool Regency Transportation further reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions at any time. Should we decide to do so, we will e-mail these Changes to you at your e-mail address no less than 10 days prior to the date of your reservation. You have 7 Days in which to raise an objection to the amendments. Should we not receive a reply from you then we will assume you have accepted our new Terms and Conditions, and no correspondence will be entered into.